You can use our services in many ways. Whether searching or sharing information Communicate with other people or juristic persons Including creating new content When you share this information with us, for example, by creating a NABE account We will be able to make these services better by developing and improving the system to help you contact or share information quickly and easily. Because you use our services We therefore want you to know clearly how we use your information and how you can use it to protect your personal information.
– Information we collect and why we collect
– How to use that information
– The choice we offer Including how to access and update information
We have tried to make this matter as easy as possible. But if you are not familiar with terms such as cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers Read the information about these key words first. Your personal information is very important to Nehru, so whether you are a new or old user of Neber, please take the time to understand our practices and if you have any questions, contact us.
Information we collect
We collect data to provide better service to all our users. Starting from the basic information like which language you use To more complex information such as the number of people living in your home Your car information Your pet’s information
We collect information in the following ways:
– Information you provide to us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Nember account when applying. You will need to provide personal information such as name, address, email address to store with the account. If you want to take full advantage of the system that we provide We may have to ask you to create a public profile with your name and image.
– Information that we receive from using your service We will collect information about the services you use and how you use them, such as when you submit proof of payment via the system. These data include:
– Device information
We will collect device specific information (such as hardware version Operating system model, device)
– Record information
When you use our services or view the content at Neber, we will automatically collect and store certain information in the log on the server. These data include:
– Details of our services, such as the Push Notification information that you receive
– Device activity information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings Browser type Browser language Date and time of your request and reference URL
– Cookies that can identify your browser or nerber account
– application specific number
Some services have specific application numbers. This number and information about your installation (such as the operating system type and application model number) may be sent to the NAB when you install or uninstall that service. Or when the service interacts with our servers periodically, for example to automatically update
– Built-in storage space
We may collect and store information. (Including personal data) that are on your device using various mechanisms such as web storage space (including HTML 5) and application data cache
– Cookies and similar technologies
In addition to information about you that we have received from partners The information we collect when you sign in to Neber may be linked to your Neighbor account. When your information is linked to a Neber account, we will treat such information as personal information.
How to use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from all our services in order to provide protection and improvement services. Develop new services and protect our Neber and our users We also use this information to present content that has been tailored for you in particular, such as displaying search results and ads that are more relevant to you.
We may use the name you provide for your Nehru profile with all of our services that require a Nberger account. In addition, we may change the name of the past linked to your Nember account so that your name is displayed. Same in all our services If other users already have your email or have other information that identifies you We may display your public profile information such as names and pictures for them to see.
If you have a Nember account, we may display the profile name. Your profile picture And the activities that you do on the Neber application or third party connected to your Nehru account (such as +1, a juristic person receives an invoice to your home) in our service
When you contact Neber, we will keep a record of your contacts to help solve any problems. Whatever you may find We may use your email address to notify you of our services, such as notifying you about changes or improvements. Upcoming
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags to improve the user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products that we use to do this on our own services is Neighbor Analytics.